- Regrettably sold out in M,L,XL - second run coming in February so please check back then
- Our classic hemp shirt and our first product is the perfect shirt for a light, relaxed look. It can be worn throughout the year thanks to the hollowness of hemp fibres meaning it breathes well in summer, and insulates in winter.
- Made in Guimaraes, Portugal by skilled artisans at a family run shirt factory founded in the 1930s.
- 100% hemp
- Gets softer with each wash
- Will crumple lightly (not as much as linen)
- Elegant placket and a classic collar for a versatile look
- Perfect length to wear on its own or as an outer layer
- Only rainwater used in growing the hemp
- 100% biodegradable
- Great for all year round
- Made to last for ever
180gsm hemp, woven and finished in India. Eco-friendly cotton labels. Recycled paper hang tags and ribbon.
Size and Fit
Our shirts are cut to 'gentleman's slim fit' which is looser around the waist, but slightly tailored to remove excess bagginess. In short, sitting in-between regular fit and slim fit.
Choose your shirt based on collar size and waist
Model is 6ft, slim, and wearing an M
Machine wash at 30, best ironed whilst slightly damp, no tumble drying, hang to avoid creasing.