Inspired by midnight, August 2nd 1937, when hemp growing was made illegal in America. Before long, as a result of US influence, hemp was illegal to grow around the world and the negative stigma attached to hemp would last for the following 70 years until its recent legalisation.
Our classic hemp shirt is the perfect shirt for a light, relaxed look. It can be worn throughout the year thanks to the hollowness of hemp fibres meaning it breathes well in summer, and insulates in winter.
- 100% hemp
- Gets softer with each wash
- Will crumple lightly (not as much as linen)
- Elegant placket and a classic collar for a versatile look
- Perfect length to wear on its own or as an outer layer
- Made to last for ever
- 100% biodegradable fabric
180 g/m2 hemp
Size and Fit
Our shirts are cut to 'gentleman's fit' which is loose around the waist, but slightly tailored to remove excess bagginess. In short, sitting in-between regular fit and slim fit.
Choose your shirt based on collar size and waist
Model is 6ft, slim, and wearing an M
Machine wash at 30
Best ironed whilst slightly damp
No tumble drying
- Hang to avoid creasing
Delivery & Returns
- UK: 3-4 Days via Royal Mail Second Class - £2.70
Europe: 5-7 working days via DPD - £8.50
- Rest of World: 8-10 working days via DPD / similar - £13.50
CHECKOUT All orders are processed in GBP. While the content of your cart is currently displayed in your local currency, you will checkout using GBP at the most current exchange rate.